About Me.

Linda Ng
24th June 1990
"Im a NYP student."
"I will be almost perfect if only...i can sleep with my mouth close.":DDD

Friday, July 17, 2009

Randomly pick

My smallest eyes day with he's biggest eyes day.(Gincheng & me)
The very first shoot i did with him(Gincheng).
He darn shy can.Wa lauuu...Keep laughing leh him.
Many girls hate me becos of this;(
(Nat ho and me)
I retarding here..Obvious uh?!:D
(???, My da jie and me)
We got no choice to pull all hermoving limps before they touches our cake.
Fat pups loves eating.
Another stupid yet sweet bestie of mine, noel.
Who got infested by Sheena's disease.
Always the extra in the photo.LOLOL!
*
Alright, bottom all photos are all my new discovery!:D
The very first event i did with me sis and other pretties.


Wild side.
Sweet side.
Demure Side.
Aunty side:DDDD
NOLA!
Hmmm....i can't feel anything from this..
:DDD
*
Seriously, im quite happy to finally found some extinct
photos of mine thru friendster from an organiser himself.
:DDDDDD