About Me.

Linda Ng
24th June 1990
"Im a NYP student."
"I will be almost perfect if only...i can sleep with my mouth close.":DDD

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The "Suay" month

How i wish i can be like her....
Everyday eat and sleep..

Wake up wanna eat, shake hand and High five only, and she can get all she want!

Call me Spaghetti, i wanna be her buddy, everyday slp and play and eat only.
*

*

*


How many times you have been wondering...WHY YOU SO SUAY?!



If you think you're suay enuff...



Let me share a Suay-er thing with you..



A suay life story..



A tragedy...



Linda ng suppose to submit her worth 20% assignment tml..



And her computer just crashed today...



Oh well, hardwork gone, files are gone, 20% gone as well..



20% FLY AWAY!



Stab me plz! ARGHHHHHH....





Nevermind, shall update my Community Club Malaysia trip with my parent's soon! What so funny about CC trip hur?!