About Me.

Linda Ng
24th June 1990
"Im a NYP student."
"I will be almost perfect if only...i can sleep with my mouth close.":DDD

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bad day.

Went for casting today for Gca and LG racequeen.
I see no hope for LG racequeen alr, the moment i reach there.
All the tall and hot girls..Alamak.
Met up with audrey for the casting, we were both soooooo anxious la.
LOLOL!

After that, met up with serene for the Starhub Kids Pyjamas party.
THANKS GARY!!!
He intro-ed us this interesting job.
Most importantly, he didnt cut our pay like other will.
He's darn nice!Thk u.....Seriously(:

Oh ya...i lost my lousy phone.;'(
Duno which "Gien beng" people took it in that fareast toilet.
Shit lo..and my phone were silent.
Serene tried to call her, she rejected it.
Idiot!My phone so lousy still want take.Sell to people oso no ppl want lo.
And hor im headache for my memory card leh..
All my photos.........
Many years of memoriesssss....
=((

All contacts gone.
People please text me your number kk(: