About Me.

Linda Ng
24th June 1990
"Im a NYP student."
"I will be almost perfect if only...i can sleep with my mouth close.":DDD

Saturday, July 18, 2009

YOO HOO~~

Tired.
Went out for dinner with Gincheng just now.
*
Going for two casting tml in the morning..OMG!!
Darn stresssssssss...
9.30am for Games Conventional Asia 2009 and 11am for LG racequeen.

Working with the hey gorgeous clique at national museum at 4pm.
I smell money on my way.LOLOL!

*
These days are really funny, i receive phone calls at 1am+, but no ppl is talking.
Shiate.....I heard breathings.
And i don't look like the SAM who acted in transformer right?!
neither megan fox uh?!
I shouldn't expect bubblebee or fallen calling me hur?!

It is not the first time..two days ago..2 secretive and disturbing phone calls again..
That funny guy sang to my sis...=.=
And when my sis pass the phone over to me, he immediately shuddup seh.

The most scariest things is..i recorded the number down ytd and when i tried to call back...
This number is not in service!
WTF?!
*
Anyway, my cute pasta refuse to eat when there's no eggs in her bowl.
But...It is not good to feed her egg everyday..
And hor...if i don't give her eggs, she's not eating...
Stupid dog!
Any one knows how to deal with such situation?!:D