About Me.

Linda Ng
24th June 1990
"Im a NYP student."
"I will be almost perfect if only...i can sleep with my mouth close.":DDD

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I miss them.


P.s:Im Belle(Beauty & the Beast), the last princess featured in this video.Look so retard!:DD

Im amazed by many question asked by some people..about......
"When is the hey gorgeous starting?!"

HAHAHA!Well, it is hard to me to answer but i would say, you are a bit too late for it.It has ended.

You can catch the final and filming on Youtube.
(:


5 participated polys and 2 participated University.

Top 3 guys:
1st:Teddy from ntu
2rd:Gary from nus
3rd:Ron from Sp

Top3 girls:
1st:Charylene from ntu
2rd:Joreen from rp
3rd:Linda(me) from nyp

Hope that will answer you guys question yea?!
Anyway, im a forfeit queen there lo.;(