About Me.

Linda Ng
24th June 1990
"Im a NYP student."
"I will be almost perfect if only...i can sleep with my mouth close.":DDD

Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy.(:

Pasta getting fatter and fatter!
Im not that fair looking in person la.LOLOL!
Is the nice flash!:DD
A darn sweet reader by nick, Yaoyao,
sent me a photos that really make me so happy.
She told me i look kinda like angela for this photo.
And well........WTH?!She is super pretty.
I don't even dare to place myself beside her la.LOLOL!
After this post, sure alot people attack me liao...
Ya..True.
I will look like her after my Plastic surgery.Wink*

*

Dear Reader..
It will be nice if you guys have any question pls do tag me here.
Try not to email me.I would be checking Mails everyday.
It wouldnt be nice if i delay ur reply right?(:
Have a nice day.
(:
*
My poor skin is deteriorating.
I need beauty sleep!