About Me.

Linda Ng
24th June 1990
"Im a NYP student."
"I will be almost perfect if only...i can sleep with my mouth close.":DDD

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

LG casting+ HEYGORGEOUS small reunion

Wake up early for drawing review.
After that, teddy and gary came to nyp for a campaign!
SO HAPPY TO SEE THEM LEH!:DD
They reminds me of the hey gorgeous filming days..
Aww...i miss it.

Then teddy kor drive me to casting area for LG.
AHHAH!I was quite lazy b4 that and was about to drop the idea of going.
Then the contact len owner msg me about the lens payment.
AND I FELT SO SIAN!No money!Then i decided to go for the casting and try try.

And well, this time the trip wasn't that waste, at least they are considering whether to get girls and 4 girls.I made it at least to the last:D

Comment from the agent/client: Your catwalk must practice more uh.

Well hopefully thats a hint of me making it in?!:DDD

I HOPE LO!I VERY VERY DRY LE!

HAHA!
(: