About Me.

Linda Ng
24th June 1990
"Im a NYP student."
"I will be almost perfect if only...i can sleep with my mouth close.":DDD

Sunday, August 2, 2009

XC birthday

Met Gincheng to celebrate XC's birthday.

Must camwhore abit..LOLOL!
Hope i dun hurt yours eyes..I kind lazy to edit it.LOL!



Im not using any faux lashes.Its my very own lashes(:
Im using maybelline.LOL!



Darn long never go for BBQ alr..Miss the taste of it.LOL!
Sorry for that spastic move.
I can understand why michelle say she dun photoshopped.
Is very hard for this la.LOL@!



Wah..Michelle thks uh..I look so slim here:D
10% megan fox bod not?
Alright..Shhh shh shh...
Im still trying very hard to slim my butt and thigh la.
Hmmmm..Any remedy fro slimming them?!

The first round of smashing.
After the third round.Super chui uh.

Im still wondering what's inside this envelope that makes ah yang so happy.LOL!
*
STUDY/DRAWING TIME!!!!!!After the BBQ.=(
*
Anyway, met Gincheng down to jurong that new extension to get DIY cakes for my sis.


TA DA*
Alright, my drawing bit ugly.LOL!
*
I'm a financially handicapped person.
Im willing to work now..
Work for money=((
Any events??!!!
HAHAHAHAHA